question-icon

Suggest remedy for fatigue and dark circles around eyes

Posted on Thu, 3 Dec 2015
Question: I'm feeling very tired. I have dark circles under eyes. I feel generally unwell and hungry a lot of time
Answered by Dr. Rovena Murati (52 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
detailed below

Detailed Answer:

Welcome to Healthcare Magic.

I read carefully your query.Many conditions can be responsible for your symptoms.
Conditions like thyroid disorder,anemia,diabetes,low blood pressure can be the cause.
You need to consult your treating doctor for proper evaluation.
You need to get some tests done :
-Complete blood count to exclude anemia
-TSH ,fT3,fT4 to evaluate the level of thyroid hormones in blood
-blood sugar

Meanwhile try to eat healthy foods ,drink plenty of water and make sure to sleep enough.

If all these tests are normal ,your doctor may reconsider the dose of the antidepressive medication that you are taking.

Hope it helps.
Let me know if you have any question.

Kind regards,
Dr.Rovena Murati
Dr. Rovena Murati