Suggest remedy for diarrhea
get yiur stool examination and complete haemogram to see for any infection
Thanks for putting your query in hcm.
Reducible inguinal hernia do not lead to alteration in bowel habits. It may cause pain or swelling in inguinal hernia. Management of this is only surgical. For diarrhoea I will suggest you to get your stool examination and complete haemogram to see whether there is any infection or not. Meanwhile take a course of probiotic, tablet rifaximin. Avoid dairy products. Take plenty of fluids and electrol powder to prevent fluid and electrolyte insufficiency. Also take some antisecretory agent like loperamide. If stool or blood examination do suggest any infection then take antibiotic like ofloxacin.
I hope I have answered your query and this will help you.
Wish you a good health
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Stomach pain and diarrhea remedies
- What is the remedy for vomitting and diarrhea
- What is the remedy for diarrhea and dizziness
- Remedy for antibiotic induced diarrhea
- Natural remedies for baby diarrhea
- What is the remedy for fever and diarrhea
- What is the remedy for diarrhea
- Bile salt diarrhea remedies
- Sudden bouts of diarrhea suggestions
- Remedies for gas and diarrhea