Suggest remedies for shingles
Hello and thank you for sending the question.
Generally we do recommend that you wait up to six months after having a true shingles outbreak before having the immunization.
your body is still recovering from the virus and we would want to give your body and immune system enough time to recover so that it can respond appropriately to the immunization.
I would recommend that you follow up as per your doctors recommendations and we do full six months before seeking the shingles vaccine.
Thank you again for sending the question.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Shingles natural remedies pain
- Remedy for shingles pain
- Herbal remedies for shingles pain
- Herbal remedies for shingles
- Homeopathic remedies for shingles virus
- What is the remedy for shingles
- Homeopathic remedies for shingles
- Shingles remedies over the counter
- Natural remedies for shingles
- Homeopathic remedies for shingles itching