Suggest remedies for loss of appetite in a child
Value of alkaline phosphatase is normal for this age
Thanks for choosing this platform
The sources of Alkaline phosphatase are liver,bone and kidney.
The value gets elevated in obstructive jaundice and also where there is high bone turnover.
The value of alkaline phosphatase varies according to the age and is more(upto 320 U/L) in children of this age as their bones are still growing.
Most of the labs use adult range(50-130 U/L) of alkaline phosphatase.
So the value of 276 U/L is normal for this age.
I hope this helps.
Please let me know if you have any more query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pale lethargic loss of appetite child
- Acidity loss of appetite suggestion
- Child has tonsillitis appetite loss difficulty swallowing any suggestions
- Child fever loss of appetite
- Suggest remedy for appetite loss after food poisoning
- What is the remedy for cold and loss of appetite
- Child has loss of appetite lethargic and tired suggestions
- Small child breastfed hard stools loss of appetite suggestions
- Child tired and loss of appetite
- Premature child with loss of appetite suggestion