Suggest remedies for a non itchy and spreading rash on the arm
Thanks for the query.
It might be a fungal infection.
Can you please upload a photograph of the involved area.
This will help me in giving a closer diagnosis.
Waiting for your response.
Thanks for the photograph.
It is looking like fungal infection.
I treat such cases with topical clotrimazole cream twice daily for a month.
It is safe and effective.
You can try this.
Let me know if you have any other doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Spreading rash on babys arm
- Rashes on right arm slowly spreading and itchy suggest medications
- Arms crutches rash spread
- Pimply rash on arms and itchy
- Non itchy burning rash on arms
- Itchy rash left arm
- Itchy rash near armpit spreading down arm
- Itchy rash spreading down arms
- Sunburn non itchy rash under arms
- Rash on arms spreading towards elbow itchy and inflamed remedy