Suggest medication for allergy and bleeding while sneezing

Pulmonologist
Question
I am allergic to dust. From past few days i have wet cough and it’s like very irritating. i m placed in XXXXXXX were the climate is quite cold around 25 degree or below at night and i have trouble breathing.
Whenever such instance happens i take Allegra 120 and if the difficulty is more than I go for formonide 200 inhaler. But after using formonide 200 inhaler i get nose bleeding while sneezing. is there any other medicine which u can suggest me for the issue i am facing. I had been in touch with Dr. Lohit K regd this in the month of XXXXXXX 2014.
Posted Mon, 11 Aug 2014 in Asthma and Allergy

Answered by Dr. Shashi Dangwal 6 hours later
Brief Answer:
You may try seroflo or seretide.

Detailed Answer:
Hello XXXXXXX

From your description, it`s clear that you have asthma for which you have been prescribed formonide.

Nose bleed after formonide use is a very unusual side effect. There may be something in the nose or the nasal mucosa may be becoming very dry. It`s best that you consult an ENT specialist.

However, you may try a change of inhaler. Go in for seroflo or seretide accuhaler. You may also try using a nasal spray like flixonase or metaspray. It should be of help.