What causes persistent cold symptoms?

ENT Specialist
Question
I am suffering from consistent cold from the last 5 years. Some years back I have taken treatment from a hemeaopathic doctor, and he suggested that I may have allergical rhinities.

In morning specially the cold occours and slower down as the day ends.Please help me with some medication as I am facing extreme cold these days
Thu, 10 May 2018 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems

Answered by Dr. Priyanka Aggarwal 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Seems like Acute rhinitis

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to HealthcareMagic and thanks for putting up the query,

If you are having a cold so frequently, you might be suffering from some nasal pathology like a nasal dental deviation or a turbinate hypertrophy. You should get an X-ray paranasal sinuses done at first and send me the report for review.

Take a combination of Levocetirizine 5mg plus Phenylephrine 2.5 twice daily and Fluticasone nasal spray twice daily for a week. You will definitely be benefited.

All the medicines I have prescribed will be available only by prescription.
Please follow up with the required information so that I can suggest you better.

Wishing you a speedy recovery.
Thanks and regards

Follow-up: What causes persistent cold symptoms? 39 minutes later
Hi doctor, thanks for your help here. You have suggested an x-ray. Please suggest where can I take this special xray and how can I share you the reports as there is no attachment feautre here .

Answered by Dr. Priyanka Aggarwal 18 hours later
Brief Answer:
Acute rhinitis

Detailed Answer:
Hi
You can get the x-ray done by a radiologist and share the picture of the x-ray as well as the report by attaching the same in the reports section.
Any further questions are always welcome

Thanks and regards