Is it safe to take suphedrine PE and saline nasal spray together?

Age: 39, Height: 6 foot, Weight: 200 lbs., Medical History: Allergies, Ankle Brostrom Procedure on 8/9/11. Question: Is it okay to take suphedrine PE and a saline nasal spray together? I am taking these due to a side effect from my surgery meds I took from 8/911-8/16/11. I am off the surgery meds now (hydro/apap). Thanks.
Sat, 26 Jun 2021

Yes, it is completely safe to use those together. If you are having trouble with allergies it may be useful to take an antihistamine and to use over the counter triamcinolone nasal spray (brand name Flonase, but generics are less expensive).

Take care. Hope I have answered your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Gerald Lee, Internal Medicine Specialist