Suggest homoeopathic remedies for upper respiratory infection

Dr. Klarida Papaqako

Posted on Fri, 7 Apr 2017 in Homeopathy
Question: Hello Doctor, I think I have an upper respiratory infection, are there homeopathic treatments I can a use rather than regular meds? Thank you, XXXXXXX
Answered by Dr. Klarida Papaqako 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Given some practical advices

Detailed Answer:
Hello XXXXXXX

Thank you for using Healthcaremagic to post your question.
I read it carefully and I understand your concern.

Yes there are homepathic remedies that can help you, but those are not as effective as the medicines who would be used to relieve symptoms.

- Drink plenty of fluids (water, teas)...will help you remain hydrated.
- Chamomile tea will help you sleep well, propolis and mint tea will help with the cough and congestion.
- Ear lots of fruits with vit C, so the recovery will be faster.
- Honey helps with the sore throat.
- Rubbing alcohol/vinegar in the chest has been used to help with cough too.

Hope these are helpful and useful advises.
Let me know if you have other questions or concerns.

Dr.Papaqako

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad