Suggest dosage of Eltroxine with TSH level of 10
The dose depends on your weight and TSH
Welcome to HCM. I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
You are having hypothyroidism as your TSH is high. Probably you are on tablet Eltoxin 100 mcg/day. This is a thyroid hormone replacement. The dose depends on your weight and TSH. How long you are on Eltroxin?
If you are more than 1 months on Eltroxin, I suggest you to see your physician and do a repeat thyroid function tests. If TSH is still high the doctor will increase Eltroxin dose and if it is below normal he will decrease dose.
The dose of Eltroxin on follow up is the dose needed to keep your TSH between 0.5 and 3 miu/L
Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help
With warm regards,
Dr Ajish TP (MD,DM)
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest suitable treatment for little elevated tsh levels
- What is the suggestible thyronorm dosage for controlling tsh level
- Should eltroxin be continued for tsh level of 277
- Tsh level of 84
- What does tsh level of 926 suggest
- My tsh level is10
- Elevated tsh level suggest the dosage of thyronorm
- Suggest treatment for high tsh level
- What does tsh level of 554 suggest
- Reports show tsh level is high suggest
- Suggest remedy for stress induced diabetes
- Does thyroid induce sudden weight gain during pregnancy?
- Suggest treatment for severe cold and chronic pain in lower back
- Suggest treatment for hashimotos thyroiditis
- What does light vaginal bleeding post Mifegest kit usage indicate?
- Suggest dosage of Eltroxine with TSH level of 10
- Suggest treatment for hypothyroidism
- Suggest ways to maintain healthy blood sugar levels
- What causes low blood sugar level?
- What causes swollen lymph nodes on neck with normal CT scan?