Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Suffering with pinonidal sinus near anus. Frequently travel by car. Guidance?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Internal Medicine Specialist
Practicing since : 2007
Answered : 339 Questions
suffering from pino nidal sinus near anus previously suffered from ccocy demia now cured. stop bike vriding but travel a lot with car
Posted Wed, 5 Jun 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Maruti Karale 22 minutes later
Thanks for the query.

Pilonidal sinus requires surgical treatment.
You have not mentioned query in your history.
Please mention your query so that I can explain you better.

Thank you.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Suffering with pinonidal sinus near anus. Frequently travel by car. Guidance? 11 hours later
please prescribe some medicine so that i can move freely.Presently it is pain full some sticky pass always comes out while I sit in a car or office
Answered by Dr. Maruti Karale 15 hours later

Thanks for the reply.

Antibiotics like amoxicillin and anti-inflammatory drugs like diclofenac sodium with serratiopeptidase will help you for pain relief.

Also it will control infection in the pilonidal sinus and will decrease pus or discharge.

Hope this answers your query.

Thank you.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor