Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

Should I continue my pregnancy after having three consecutive abortions by medical method?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by
Practicing since : 2007
Answered : 1279 Questions
I m 24 years old and I had abortion 3 times by Mt pill cipla consul without any doctor n again m pregnant my last period came 18 November now 27 December now Wat I do
Posted Thu, 23 Jan 2014 in Birth Control
Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 14 minutes later
Brief Answer: Please continue the pregnancy. Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX Thank you for choosing XXXXXXX Consdiering your 3 consecutive abortions by medical method, it is not right to have so many abortions. Its even compromise your future CHILD BEARING, you may even lose your future fertility. Fortunately now you are pregnant, KINDLY CONTINUE THE PREGNANCY. Your age is right time to have a kid. You just need only folic acid tablets. Also get a scan to confirm the location and viability of this pregnancy. All the best. Wish you happy motherhood. Please ask if you have more questions. If you are satisfied, please make sure that your ACCEPT my answer so that I receive credit. Good luck!!
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an OBGYN

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor