Sharp pain in left vas deferens during sexual activity. All STD tests negative. What could it be ?
Thanks for posting your query.
For pain during ejaculation and otherwise not present needs medical attention and a detailed evaluation by a urologist. Some of the causes which can be responsible for these symptoms in your case are:
1) Infections of the prostate, bladder, or seminal vesicles and interstitial cystitis (chronic disease of the urinary bladder associated with pain associated with the bladder, pain associated with urination and pain during ejaculation).
2) Gonorrheal infections
3) Urethritis or prostatitis
You need a comprehensive profile of investigations including semen examination, culture, urine culture and examination, PSA levels, swab samples and a cystoscopy if needed to rule out any urethritis.
First you need to see a doctor,get a swab test to confirm the diagnosis.
You will have to take a course of antibiotics.
Refrain from sex until your infection is resolved.
You need to observe good hygiene.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What could cause sharp pain during deep breathing
- Sharp pain vagina std
- Missed period sharp pain in side negative test
- Bloated sharp pains no period negative test
- Sharp pain and pressure after peeing std
- Late period sharp pains in lower left abdomen and negative test
- What could be cause of sharp pain on right ear
- Sharp pain no period negative test
- Sharp pain in vagina not sexually active
- Sharp pain during treadmill test
- Swollen legs, dark patches. Have stasis dermatitis and OCD. Will I be...
- Difficulty maintaining erection, discomfort in right testicle. Should I...
- Would anesthesia used to make a patient unconscious cause hand tremor?
- Black or brown freckles on penis, flat, no discomfort. Is this normal?
- What could red spots on hairline mean?
- Testicle swollen huge and hurts to touch. Why?
- Sudden awakening from sleep, heart racing, high blood pressure, ringing...
- What kind of cancer is it when colonoscopy shows a malignant mass in...
- Itching vagina, discharge and bleeding during sex. Maybe bacterial...
- Have hypoglycemia. Want to try HCG diet. Is it safe?