Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

Recurrent lymphadenitis. Nacrotizing lymphadenitis after biopsy. What is it?

User rating for this question
Answered by

ENT Specialist
Practicing since : 1984
Answered : 1975 Questions
I have two biopsy done one in 2012 from my -lymph node in the breast- and now from my legs -red big lumps- both have same results NECROTIZING GRANULOMATOUS INFLAMMATION The worst thing i have another lymph node in my breast need another surgery and biopsy,I am tired having surgery and biopsy :( and keep coming out with the same results i don't understand why i keep having this since 2008,any help??
Posted Fri, 3 May 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. A.K. Srivastava 1 hour later

Thanks for writing to H.C.M. for your query.

I have gone through your query regarding recurrent lymphadenitis and after getting excisional biopsy histopathology reports comes as Nacrotizing lymphadenitis .

I would like to suggest you to consult any XXXXXXX physician to rule out any systemic disease responsible for this. some times diabetes also give rise these type of complications.

Secondarly this time in biopsy histopathologist should also be informed about this situation so he may also process further to find any infection which may be accordingly manage to controll such episodes in future.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Recurrent lymphadenitis. Nacrotizing lymphadenitis after biopsy. What is it? 33 minutes later
NECROTIZING GRANULOMATOUS INFLAMMATION twice show in my biopsy lymph node from my breast and large red lumps from my legs,this lumps in my legs keep coming back since 2008 and the lymph node in my breast start last year and this year is coming back again,i have been seen a Hematologist XXXXXXX Medicine, oncologist,Rheumatologist,Physician,Dermatologist, and now an Infectious diseases doctor been test for lupus,Rheumatoid arthritis,breast cancer, Lyme disease was + first time testing and negative the second time, ,sarcoidosis and so far nothing.Any thing also i can ask my doctor to test me?
Answered by Dr. A.K. Srivastava 16 minutes later

Thanks for reconsultation.

You may say your pathologist to aspirate the fluid from lump and than do Culture and sensitivity from aspirated fluid this may disclose the infective organism, which may accordingly manage.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor