Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Noticed colored spots on chest. Suffer from hay fever and allergies. Help?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Internal Medicine Specialist
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 507 Questions
I have a skin related question

1. I am just curious about these spots/lighter colour dots on my chest, seems to be sound each hair folicle. Especially more noticeable when I workout. Doesn't feel like goose bumps, and not severely raised. They are not painful, just I get a little sub conscious about them, I have had it for as long as I can remember. I do suffer from hay fever and allergies.

2.also on my bottoms I have tiny raised bumps near the inner of my buttocks and where my thigh and bum kind of touch. Also again as along as I can remover there.

What are they?

My ipad won't let me upload a differen pic, I will post another once you see chest image!

Also I have no std been tested and only one sex partner and I. His only too
Posted Sat, 22 Jun 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Omer 3 hours later

I am Dr.Omer and i am here to help you with your query

I have seen the photograph you have send

As I can see in the picture ,Your skin shows three things

1. You have mild brown discolouration on your chest
2. With visible bumps at every hair follicle base , which are known as goose bumps
3. Mild reddness.

Every hair has a hair follicle , which with temperature change+ emotional change make them bulge out especially in females

Any curvature of human body like breast , buttock curvature , these follicles become more prominent

In females this condition is highlighted more due to cosmetic reasons , regular skin removing creams , and thin subcutaneous fat under the skin makes it more visible

Vitamin C def + sunlight exposure at the breast area can also cause this skin problem

In any way your picture appears completely normal , and as you have said they are not raised , painful , had them for years.

I hope this explains your query

Feel free to ask any further questions for clarifications

Take care

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Noticed colored spots on chest. Suffer from hay fever and allergies. Help? 9 hours later
Thank you I have uploaded a new pic of my buttocks. And that feels like goosebumps and more raised, so that is the same as u mentioned above?

Also quick question, I was just constipated and was straining. When I whiped saw a small amount of smeared bright red blood on toilet paper?
Answered by Dr. Omer 9 hours later
Hello again

Thanks for understanding

I have seen the 2nd photograph you have sent

In that picture there are clear cut goose bumps with erection of small hairs. So once again I would say - NO skin disease, just normal goose bumps in both the picture

Goose bumps are more common, and easily palpable , viewable where there is fat and curvature, and when you bent that area , they are maximally prominent

Your second question regarding fresh blood with straining when you are constipated. This can be related to hemorrhoids, fissures or just hard stools. Anxiety and stress in female causes anal fissure and causes very painful defecation with fresh bleed. I suggest you to drink plenty of fluids, use stool softner, manage stress / anxiety adequately and avoid straining during defecations. This should take care of bowel problem and blood from stools.

Hope this answers your query. Let me know if you need clarifications.

Stay happy and blessed

If satisfied with all answers , kindly write a review , obliged

Take care
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Noticed colored spots on chest. Suffer from hay fever and allergies. Help? 2 hours later
Thank you so much. I do not need to visit a doctor in person? I know the blood is from straining as right now feels like burning as it feels i have a cut
I will upload a picture of what I saw

I just went to the toilet and notice now mucus that is very faint bright red, kind pink. I just went pee, but felt like I needed to pass gas
Answered by Dr. Omer 2 hours later
Hello again,

First of all I would say to relax and you will be fine.

I have seen the photograph of blood.

You have either anal fissure( Cut with burning sensation) or small heamorrhoids.

Bleeding per rectally causes mucous to form on the fissure as lot of bacteria live in our rectum/anal canal.

Anal fissure is quiet common in your age.

You need to go to a surgeon of anal examination , nothing to shy about as you will have instant relief.

He will prescribe you nitroglycerine ointment , with stool softener and an antibiotic(metronidazole) , and the bleeding with feeling of cut will stop in 24-48 hrs.

Anal fissure also causes gas in stomach as your intestine motility will decrease.

I hope you understand and get healthy again.

Feel free to ask any further queries.

If you are satisfied with the answers , kindly write a review , obliged.

Take care,
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor