Masturbating from long time. How to overcome premature ejaculation?

Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist

Posted on Thu, 14 Nov 2013 in Sexual Problems
Question: Hey I am facing Premature ejaculation very badly. because i was doing masturbation from long time. please help me out.
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 36 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Premature Ejaculation is a common problem .

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you are facing problem of Premature Ejaculation.You have not mentioned your marital status in your query.

Premature ejaculation is defined as ejaculation that happens within one minute of penetration of vagina during intra-vaginal intercourse with a female partner and it is not applied to masturbation.

You had been indulged in masturbation since many years and now facing problems related to sexual activities.and you think it to be due to masturbation that you were doing it since long time.
First of all there is myth in a mind of common man that excessive masturbation is the reason of all sexual problems But I would like to state that it has been discussed in scientific forums all over the world and proved scientifically that masturbation does not have any negative effect on any organ or system in the body.All the problems that you are facing now are mind related and due to anxiety.

Following general measure will help you to boost up your confidence and getting good erection.and delay ejaculation.
1) Practice regular exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 an hour in the morning.
2) Take high protein diet XXXXXXX in vegetables and fruits and Vitamin A,C,D,E.and Zinc
3)Take anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday..
4) Avoid alcohol and smoking.

If you are married discuss the issue with your wife as her co operation is equally important to solve your problem.
Both of you can modify your sex techniques to delay ejaculation Help and guidance of a qualified sexologist will be of much help to resolve this issue.

This will definitely help to resolve your problem however it takes months to get the desirable results..

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask me I shall be happy to help you .
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.

Follow up: Dr. P. T. Patil 24 minutes later
Hey,

Thanks for your prompt reply. Sorry but I am single. Is there n
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
So it is early ejaculation .

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for follow up.
It is early ejaculation and not Premature Ejaculation It is due to anxiety.
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.