Loose motion ,taking only water. Sporlac powder or any medication ?
what is the best way to stop motions, until we XXXXXXX the doctor personally?
Sorry to hear your baby is having a tough time. I am sure soon all will be well.
In the meantime you can certainly supplement the diet with the sporlac powder.
As you know Sporlac provides active cultures of healthy micro nutrients which helps restore the normal balance of bacteria in the colon.
Very important also to consider is the hydration status of the baby. Do your best to make sure adequate fluids and foods are taken in. This will help avoid dehydration.
Thank you again for the query. I hope this answer serves to be helpful and informative. If you have additional concerns I would be happy to address them.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Medical term for loose motion
- Loose motion sporlac drug
- Viral loose motion medication
- Medical name of loose motion
- Suggest medication for loose motions
- Need medication for loose motion
- Medical abortion and loose motion
- Sporlac powder for loose motions
- Sporlac tablets for loose motion
- Having bp and loose motion problem taking medications