Is vaginal discharge and stomach cramps during ovulation normal?

Posted on Sat, 13 Jun 2015 in Women's Health
Question: Is it normal to have vaginal discharge during mid-cycle (ovulation?) ?
Also cramping a little?
Answered by Dr. Richa Agarwal 33 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Yes, it is normal.

Detailed Answer:
Hello ma'am,

Thanks for trusting hcm about your health care.
I can understand your concern here.
Yes, mild cramping and vaginal discharge common during ovulation.
Cramping or mild pain occurs due to release of an egg and vaginal discharge can occur throughout the menstrual cycle.
If discharge is not associated with any pain , itching and odour their is no need to worry about it.
Hopefully found useful, feel free to ask more questions.
Good luck.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Follow up: Dr. Richa Agarwal 17 minutes later
Thank you so much for your reply, and for getting back to me so quickly. I am relieved :)
Answered by Dr. Richa Agarwal 4 minutes later
Brief Answer:
You are most welcome.

Detailed Answer:
Hello ma'am,

You are most welcom.
If you want to close the discussion, kindly accept my answer( if found useful) before closing it.
Good luck.
Dr. Richa Agarwal

OBGYN