Is smoking safe while on Zithromax?
yes, there is very little problems
Surprisingly there is very little research on drug interactions with illegal drugs. That being said, 1) there are few health effects of marijuana in which dosage matters. It has a wide range of safe doses. 2) neither drug is dangerous 3) antibiotics only work because they are not toxic to people.
There IS a likely interaction however. Zithromax gums up the liver and prevents it from being able to get rid of other chemicals as fast. It is temporary and not 100%--maybe a 50% reduction--in theory the worst that would happen is twice as much marijuana would accumulate. So consider using half as much.
The bigger interaction is not the interaction of the drugs. Many people take erythromycin for respiratory infections. Smoking ANYTHING during a respiratory infection is not a good idea. It isn't the marijuana; it's the smoking. 1 in 6 people have reactive lungs to smoked marijuana. It is higher and more of a problem if they have a respiratory infection.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Resistance to zithromax
- Zithromax for mastitis
- Does smoking weed effect zithromax
- Can you smoke marijuana while on zithromax?
- Can i smoke after zithromax
- Weed smoke and zithromax chlamydia
- Flecainide and zithromax
- Zithromax for boils
- Smoking weed while on zithromax
- What happens is u smoke weed with zithromax sffects
- Is there any interaction between Morphine and Gabapentin?
- Can the presence of Oxycontin be detected in urine?
- Can Oxycodone be taken for wrist and back pain?
- What causes spitting of black mucus?
- How can Meth be flushed out of the system?
- Would Adderall show up in a urine test?
- What is the differece between Oxycontin and Oxycodone?
- What causes pain after knee replacement surgery?
- How long can i take Xanax for anxiety?
- Are Omega 3 supplements effective in helping muscle recovery after a...