Is pregnancy possible through pre-ejaculatory fluid?
No risk of pregnancy
Hello sir thanks for trusting health care magic.
I understand your anxiety about the issue.
There is no risk of pregnancy at all as sperms or semen needs to enter the vagina by penis penetration or fingering of vagina by fingers smeared by semen.
So in your case you both are safe from the risk of pregnancy.
Take care in future
Dr Manisha Jain
No dear it is not implantation bleeding at all and is rather her usual spotting.
Implantation bleeding occurs at least 10-12 days after sexual activity so not at all possible especially in your case when there was no penetration at all.
In case you have any questions in future you can contact me directly on http://bit.ly/drmanishajain
Sorry, just one last point. The hand job was given about 17 days ago and her spotting started about 2 days ago.
This still shouldn't change anything right? As there was no vaginal penetration there would be no risk of pregnancy and this should be usual spotting?
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can pre-ejaculatory fluid cause pregnancy
- Ejaculatory anhedonia treatment
- Ejaculatory inconsistancy
- Unprotected sex no ejaculation inside can pre-ejaculatory fluid cause pregnancy
- Ejaculatory anhedonia cure
- No ejaculatory fluid
- Pre ejaculatory fluid psa test
- How to increase pre ejaculatory fluid
- Ejaculatory anhedonia
- Vaginal discharge when having sex overproduction of pre-ejaculatory seminal fluid