Is mastrubation good for health?

Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa

Sexologist

Posted on Wed, 13 Aug 2014 in Sexual Health
Question: Is mastrubation good for health? I do thrice a week ?
Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 28 minutes later
Brief Answer:
It causes release of some good hormones

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for choosing wwwhealthcaremagic
It is a very interesting question. 99% questions are about bad effects of masturbation? Yes, there are some positive effects of masturbation. Masturbation is manual sex and orgasm attained is same as vaginal sex. Orgasm is associated with release of endorphins causing relaxation, dopamine causing feeling of pleasure, increase immunity, reduces stress and blood pressure and help build trust due to release of oxytocin . Too much involvement to the level of distress to self or others is bad otherwise it is perfectly fine.
Dr Saatiish Jhuntrraa
Follow up: Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 4 minutes later
I have foreskin on my penis ? is it because of mastrubation ?
Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 1 minute later
Brief Answer:
Foreskin is normal

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Foreskin is normal but retractable during sex. it is natural and not due to masturbation
Dr Saatiish Jhuntrraa
Follow up: Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 1 minute later
I didn't try to retract sir should I try and check it ?
Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 6 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Pl check it

Detailed Answer:
Hello
If it is not retracted back fully, it becomes difficult to enter vagina so it should be checked.
Dr Saatiish Jhuntrraa