Is dull headache after suffering a trauma to head a cause of concern?
Thanks for the query
I have read your query and understand your concern.
It is quite normal to have small bump after hitting the head and also quite normal to have some headache.It is cause for worry if you develop vomiting or dizziness or if some bleeding occurs from nose or mouth.
since nothing of that sort is there,it should not be worried.
You can take Tylenol as it won't cause any problem to your baby.
You may apply ice locally 2-3 times a day for couple of days.
You would be all right soon.
I hope it helps however you are most welcome to revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Dull headache causes and dizziness
- Dull headache in back of head
- Dull headache causes
- Dull headaches front of head everyday
- Clonidine causing dull headaches
- Dull headache right side head
- Dull headache front of head
- Sick, dull headache causes
- Why dull headache after percocet
- Hit my head dull headache