question-icon

Is Delayed Dosage Of Gestofit SR-200 A Cause For Concern?

Posted on Mon, 19 Jun 2017
Question: I am pregent three weeks and my doctor give me gestofit 200 Sr dialy night one dose but today I take this tablet morning .so any problem . Please give me answer
Answered by Dr. Zenab Tambawala (18 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
No problem

Detailed Answer:
Hi there,

Gestofit is a supplement of progesterone given to support pregnancy. It is required if you are having any risk of bleeding or pain in the first few weeks.

Do not worry if you have delayed a dose it should not harm in any way.

Are you having any other symptoms as to why the doctor prescribed it?

if you are not having any other symptoms like pain or bleeding you need not worry about anything.

Hope this helps.
Regards.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Remy Koshy
Dr. Zenab Tambawala

OBGYN