Is blood pregnancy test accurate?
You may not be pregnant.
Thanks for trusting hcm about your health care.
I have gone through your history and understand your concerns.
There are so many reasons other than pregnancy which may cause delayed menses like hormonal changes, thyroid disorder, stress,anxiety, pills,fibroid, infection and PCOD.
As in your case blood and urine pregnancy test are negative after so many days of your missed period date,the chances of pregnancy are quite low ( almost nil).
You should consult a Gynecologist and get your ultrasound scan to rule out the above mentioned cause.
Hope found useful, feel free to discuss more information.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Urine pregnancy test always accurate
- Leukorrhea means pregnancy test will be accurate
- Hcg blood pregnancy test
- Pregnancy test blood vs urine
- Most accurate pregnancy test
- Blood test pregnancy test
- Is equate pregnancy test accurate
- Most accurate otc pregnancy test
- Are early pregnancy tests accurate
- Earliest accurate pregnancy test
- After having had waistband on, gets nauseous. Is it related?
- Had unprotected sex who is not virgin. Can I have STD if I will have...
- Had blood in mid cycle, tender breasts. Have IUD. Sonogram showed thick...
- Having delayed periods. Prescribed with sysron, not yet got my periods....
- Labia minora is swollen, painful and radiates. Noticed 3 hard and...
- Recently started yaz, got bleeding post sex, not on periods due. What...
- Pregnant. Having fever at night and early morning, weakness, bitter...
- I am pregnant. Is it safe to travel by plane in second trimester?
- Nursing mother. Missed period. Experiencing pain in tail bone while...
- Got vaginal bleeding after taking ipill and missed for next month. What...