Is an iron infusion advisable when having normal blood report?
Values you mentioned looks like normal to me. so iron infusion is not needed. Is your hemoglobin normal, I guess it is. So you should discuss with your doctor regarding the need of it. There is no indication if your iron Levels are normal.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Iv iron infusion venofer
- Iron dextran iv infusion
- Effects of iron infusion reaction
- What is a normal iron blood count
- What is an iron infusion
- Iron infusion vs blood transfusion
- What is the normal level of iron in blood
- Types of iron infusions
- Iron infusion and ankylosing spondylitis
- Iron injections versus iron infusion
- Suggest treatment for extreme fatigue and nausea
- What do my lab test reports indicate?
- Is an iron infusion advisable when having normal blood report?
- What causes intermittent chest pain?
- Suggest treatment for bronchospasm
- Can coumadin be taken before a thoracic aorta CTA procedure?
- What causes frequent heart palpitations during pregnancy?
- What does my angiogram result report indicate?
- Is blood pressure of 125/72 a cause for concern?
- What does my TLC result report indicate?