Is alcohol consumption safe post angioplasty?
kindly help me precutions n increase my life atleast upto 65yrs.as iam now only 52yrs
whether I can take alcohol/redwine etc.,my pulse always above 90.iam living in stressfull job past 20 yrs
oflate iam not getting any erections last 2 months
whether the stents are permanent or removable after some years
what precautions I should take,?
whether can I lead normal life,sexual life?
how much exercise,what type I need
prostate mild enlargement for the past 10 yrs
right testes hydrocele past 30 yrs
pl.give good medicins fr normal life
Lifestyle modification is primary.
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
Let me mention that everything that has an effect, can also have a side effect. The avoidance of something also has effects and therefore the attempt to protect yourself from something can lead to effects that are more negative that the original.
Anyway, the primary precaution I would suggest is to avoid stress and anxiety. The next thing is to avoid alcohol if feasible. Finally, you need to follow a healthy lifestyle in moderation and backed by adequate and regular exercise. You can have a normal sexual life but need to avoid getting too excited or using medicines like sildenafil.
The stents are permanent and need not be removed. If your blood lipid levels are raised, you should take medicines for that. Unfortunately we cannot prescribe medicines through this forum and there is a role of careful examination and clinical correlation. So you need to see a cardiologist for he same.
Depending upon the degree of obstruction that you are having, medicines need to be taken. If it is severe, simple procedures like TURP (trans urethral resection of prostate) can help to resolve the problem.
The only option for management of a hydrocele is surgical. Unless it is bothering you too much, you can leave it alone.
The primary exercise that will help you is brisk walking daily. In other words, the speed of walking should be such that your heart rate increases and you sweat. Do this upto the stage that you get tired, and not further. Stick to the distance for a few days and you would be able to increase it thereafter. Keep it increasing gradually in such a way and your capacity will increase as physiological conditioning of the heart occurs.
Let me know if I could help further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Post angioplasty headache remedy
- Numbness in thigh post angioplasty
- Is weight lifting safe post angioplasty and stent placement
- Post angioplasty complications and care
- Post angioplasty complications
- Post angioplasty fatigue
- Post angioplasty tmt
- Post angioplasty exercise program
- Post angioplasty medications
- Vomiting post angioplasty
- Suggest treatment for severe loose motion
- Is there any cure for degenerative mucoid cyst associated with...
- Suggest treatment for chronic severe diarrhea and stomach pain
- Does Klonopin of a different brand cause any adverse reactions?
- What causes unusual sweating?
- Suggest treatment for joints pain in a person with IBS
- What are the side effects of Superglue injection?
- Suggest remedy for excessive dryness in mouth
- Is restarting of Casodex advisable after stopping it?
- Suggest treatment for severe constipation