Is a mass in front of kidney suggestive of lymphoma?
May be lymphoma if pathologist feels
Thanks for your query.
I understand your concern. You have provided very little info. Any mass in the abdomen, especially if it is new and causing symptoms, has to viewed with suspicion. As in his case biopsy has been done and pathologist is suspicious of lymphoma, it is certainly a possibility.
If you can provide some more details, I may be able to guide you better. But one thing I can assure you that lymphomas are mostly curable with treatment.
Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer further followup queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest best haematologist for low grade hodgkins lymphoma
- Hodgkins lymphoma associated with horseshoe kidney
- Hard round mass cyst on butt near cleavage lymphoma
- Suggest treatment for non hodgkins lymphoma
- Diagnosed with lymphoma suggest availability of monoclonal antibodies treatment possible
- Mass near heart lymphoma
- Diagnosed with ventricular lymphoma removed mass details about this cancer
- Various diagnoses of lymphoma non-hodgkins lymphoma and leukemia any suggestions
- What do you suggest for follicular lymphoma
- Lymphoma in kidney transplant patients