Is Ibuprofen Effective At Treating Hip Pain?
After reviewing your information, you probably have a strained muscle. You would need to avoid movements that provoke and/aggravate this pain. I will recommend Ibuprofen, 600mg every 8hours for at least 5days. If you have gastritis, please let me know as special measures might be needed before you continue with this drug. Het pads are encouraged and can be used alongside ibuprofen.
I hope this guides and helps. I wish you well. Feel free to follow up with me if need be.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- My 87 year old grandmother fell last year and broke her hip
- Deep indentation on the hip
- Weird fluttering feeling in my hip
- Increased urination with pain on right hip
- Internal bleeding hit stomach sore hip
- Knot and bruise above hip
- I fell out of bed and hurt my hip
- I have a catch on the left side of my hip
- Crunching noise in hip
- Fluid filled lump on hip