Is Cold and Flu tablet advisable while on Citalopram?
Yes you can take
Hello thanks for asking from HCM
Citalopram is a SSRI drug and taking high doses of flu tablets like antihistamines could increase the risk of serotonin syndrome.
But you can take one or two tablets without any worries while on Citalopram. No need to worry, it's safe.
Thanks and Take care
You are welcome to ask follow up doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sight problem. Taking pregabalin for fibromyalgia. Should I stop...
- Found mucus and pus cell in stool test. Suggested to go for colonoscopy...
- Suffering from erectile dysfunction. Taking paroxetine and sustimax....
- On medication for clinical depression. What diet should I take to reduce...
- Alcoholic, suffering from OCD, depression, suffered seizure. Prescribed...
- Trying to quit tobacco. What should I do for this?
- Taking clozazepam. Safe and easy method to stop taking this medicine?
- Taking fluoxidine, lectopam. Feeling weak, anxiety, nervous and chest...
- Aderall induced psychosis. How long will the effects last?
- Started getting panic attack after taking mucinex dm. Cause for concern?