Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online
Ask a Dentist   »  

How to treat teeth problem?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2011
Answered : 700 Questions
I have teeth problem
Posted Sun, 8 Dec 2013 in Dental Health
Answered by Dr. Neha Sumra 17 minutes later
Brief Answer: You have periodontitis. Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXX Thanks for writing in. I saw you report & would like to tell you that you have got receding gums. It occurs due to improper oral hygiene. You need to go for scaling. You should consult periodontist to go for flap surgery to cover these receding gums. Also maintain proper oral hygiene by regular brushing & using 0.2% chlorhexidine mouthwash once daily half an hour after brushing. Hope I answered your query. Wishing you good health Regards Dr.Neha Sumra
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Dentist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor