Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

How can the pimples on the vagina and red welts on the chest be treated?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2002
Answered : 2565 Questions
70 years old male pussy looking pimples on chest red welts appearing under left arm.Whats up Doc? Doug.
Posted Tue, 8 May 2012 in Infections
Answered by Dr. Robert Galamaga 2 hours later
Hi XXXXXXX and thanks for your query,

My best guess is that you are dealing with something we refer to as folliculitis which is an inflammation/infection involving the hair follicles in the areas you referred to.

I would suggest the following: Good warm soaks in bath or shower twice daily, You could use some antibiotic cream or ointment on the affected areas as well. These are usually available over the counter.

If for some reason this is not effective and the rash worsens to any significant degree, I would ask you to see your physician who might consider prescribing you an oral anti-microbial agent.

I thank you again for your query and hope my reply was adequate and helpful. I am available for your followups.


Dr. Robert Galamaga
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor