How can slimy white discharge and itching in vagina be cured?
Thanks for writing to us.
A mild amount slimy white discharge is a normal mucosal discharge from the vaginal mucosa. If the discharge is clear, small in amount, without any foul smell and increases and decreases according to your menstrual cycle then it is absolutely normal discharge and there is nothing to worry. Mild itching could be suggestive of a fungal infection.
Mild occasional pain in the lower part of stomach might be related to periods or ovulation.
If the pain is more intense then it needs to be investigated for the cause . A detailed examination and an ultrasound examination will be helpful.
Please visit your gynecologist to undergo physical check up and also to undergo relevant investigations required in your case.
I hope my answer and recommendations are adequate and helpful. Waiting for your further follow up queries if any.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to cure a chaffed vagina
- White lump on vagina but no itching
- Single white vaginal discharge itch in vagina medication
- Slimy discharge from vagina
- How to cure vagina farts
- What causes weird white discharge and itching in the vagina
- How to cure itchy vagina
- Brown slimy discharge from vagina
- Itching with redness and white discharge from vagina cause
- How to cure chapped vagina