Hip pain, done acupuncture, had back pain after tummy tuck and lipo. Correction of pelvic misalignment?
I wish to add that I am 57 years old, 5'2", 130 lbs. and no serious medical problems until now.
Thanks for writing to us.
The pain on one side of the hip with no pain in the legs specially on extended walking is indicative of ankylosing spondylosis.
Pelvic mis alignment is not likely to happen without any pelvic bone injury or a vaginal delivery in the recent past.
The other possible cause is osteoporosis.
For the exact diagnosis I will encourage you to visit an orthopedician or a spine surgeon for the initial physical examination, relevant tests and treatment.
Till then it is best to take a rest as much as you can, avoid weight lifting and walking, take a calcium supplement regularly.
Doing hot fomentation and application of a local analgesic gel will also help in providing some relief.
I hope my answer and recommendations are adequate and helpful. Waiting for your further follow up queries if any.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Chest pain after tummy tuck
- 12 dpo tummy tuck pain
- Rib pain after tummy tuck
- Miscarriage back pain and hip pain
- Back pain groin pain burning hip pain
- Lump and pain above navel after tummy tuck?
- Hip pain back pain ovarian
- Prickly pain after tummy tuck
- Bladder pain after peeing tummy tuck
- Gas pains tummy tuck
- Sex after candid v3 treatment
- What causes breasts to shrink and invert nipples?
- What should i do for chest infection and high BP ?
- What should i do to know whether i am HIV infected ?
- Does increased smoking and alcohol intake during stress increase heart...
- Is it possible to resolve monoamine oxidase deficiency by controlling diet?
- Late menstrual cycle, negative pregnancy test, laparoscopy
- Are there any side effects of abortion pills ? How long will it take to...
- Cut caffeine, low BP, frequent bloating, extreme fatigue, slight pain in...
- What post surgical care is needed following a spinal cord stimulator...