Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Having Sore throat and Black spots on penis. No pain in the throat. What is the problem?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2006
Answered : 2836 Questions
Hi doctor my name is XXXXXXX Wer i m having a Sore throat and Black spots on penis wer is der from 1 Year. i dnt have feel any pain in the throat.. can i knw wat is the problem
i have this sore throat from past 2 weeks nd penis spots are der from 1 year. some time i feel pain while going for a urine and it will hot near the penis.. i m getting scared wat is wrong with me... seriously suggest me a medicine
Posted Wed, 14 Aug 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Gaurav Patel 1 hour later
Welcome to healthcare magic forum.
Thank you for your query.

I understand your concern regarding your skin problem and sore throat.
First I would like to tell you that it does not look any serious matter to be scare.

Sore throat and pain during urination indicate infection.
Antibiotic like azithromycin or ofloxacin is helpful in condition like yours.
It will take few weeks to get rid of infection.
It is better to consult doctor for proper treatment.

Black spot over penis may be due to benign condition, mole or warts.
I would like to know following things, so I can comment specifically.
- What is size of black spot?
- Are they flat or elevated?
- How many black spots are there?
- Do they increase in number or size?
- Have you history of unprotected sex? (To rule out STD)

Awaiting your response

Let me know if you have further query.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Having Sore throat and Black spots on penis. No pain in the throat. What is the problem? 7 minutes later
2 Black spots one it is where tiny nd one more is little big .1mm. Yes i had a sex. They are flat only but some times they it will be rough... kindly help me with this... day to day i m struggle like anything... some times i m not able to talk to any one...
Answered by Dr. Gaurav Patel 17 minutes later
Thank you for your reply.
It may be due to skin tag or wart.
It can be easily removed by him with cautery or Co2 LASER.
You have mention that you had sex. If it is protected sex then nothing to worry. If unprotected, you need to do some blood test.
You need to consult dermatologist. He will make you free from all worries.
Be relaxed and take positive approach.
I hope I answered your query.
Wish you speedy recovery.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Dermatologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor