Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Have small painless lump above jaw. Worrisome

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 3163 Questions
Hi i have a very small painless ball like thing above where my jaw conects by my ear like in front of the cartlidge part by my ear canal...i can even move it a kind of worried its sinething serious pleasz help
Posted Fri, 14 Dec 2012 in Lymphoma
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 2 hours later
You should be examined by a doctor first.That indicates that it may be a enlarged lymph node or it may be a swelling of some kinds like a cyst, etc .Only and examination can rule out the difference.If its a superficial swelling of some kind,it may be possible to remove it.If its a lymph node,it may indicate infections and treatment will be antibiotics.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Oncologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor