Can head lymphedema from swollen lymphnodes cause droopy and puffy eyelids?

Ophthalmologist
Question
I have had hard swollen lymphnodes for over 5 years now. I have had them biopsied before and all was negative. i have 4 in my check all 2 cms and one 3.5cms. I also have about 6 on each side of my groin, and a few in my armpits. No doctor knows why.

I have recently started to have my eyelid feel very heavy and droopy and occasionally puffy. I was wondering if i am starting to develop head lymphadema from these hard lymphnodes and if that is even possible?
Tue, 22 May 2018 in Vision and Eye Disorders

Answered by Dr. N. K. Misra 7 hours later
Brief Answer:
Possibility of lymphadema.

Detailed Answer:
My dear,
Thanks for sending your query to us.
This is likely to be due to lymphadema in the eyelid.What you have to realize that body is to be treated as a whole,so whatever effects the other part of lymphatic system,can also effect the eyelid,so we have to know the report of your lymph node biopsy.There is strong likelihood of the same pathology working here in the eyelid.
What was the biopsy report,and what was the treatment offered and what was the response to the treatment.
Do get back to me in case of any further query in this regard.