Can head lymphedema from swollen lymphnodes cause droopy and puffy eyelids?
I have recently started to have my eyelid feel very heavy and droopy and occasionally puffy. I was wondering if i am starting to develop head lymphadema from these hard lymphnodes and if that is even possible?
Possibility of lymphadema.
Thanks for sending your query to us.
This is likely to be due to lymphadema in the eyelid.What you have to realize that body is to be treated as a whole,so whatever effects the other part of lymphatic system,can also effect the eyelid,so we have to know the report of your lymph node biopsy.There is strong likelihood of the same pathology working here in the eyelid.
What was the biopsy report,and what was the treatment offered and what was the response to the treatment.
Do get back to me in case of any further query in this regard.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Swollen lymphnodes causes
- Flovent and swollen lymphnodes
- Can smoking weed cause swollen lymphnodes
- Ecstasy swollen lymphnodes
- Can marijuana cause swollen lymphnodes
- Labyrinthitis and swollen lymphnodes
- Tinea versicolor swollen lymphnodes
- Cut on my head and swollen lymphnodes
- Can mastubating cause swollen lymphnodes groin
- Ear ringing and swollen lymphnodes