Have sinusitis. Noticed blood streak in phlegm. Any effective cure?

Dr. Ratnesh Pandey

Homeopath

Posted on Mon, 24 Dec 2012 in Asthma and Allergy
Question: Hi, i've sinusitis. I've been doing headbath using cold water since many days.
Last few days, i observe that there is blood streak in my phlegm while spitting during brushing... Please assist. It does not happen daily
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 6 hours later
Hello

Welcome to Healthcare Magic

You can start with following Medicine

1 XXXXXXX Bichrome 200 empty stomach 6 pills once in day (Morning)
2 Silicia 200, 6 pills twice in a day
3 Reckweg no 49 , 15 drops with half cup of water once in a day

If Blood is not stopped with in three day after taking medicine take
Aalypha indica Q Half ounzze with half cup of warm water

And also tell me if there is any History of TB in you or your family.

If you have any query feel free to ask

Thanks
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Mohammed Kappan