Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Have itching under breast and oily discharge from butt crack. What cure should be done?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Internal Medicine Specialist
Practicing since : 2001
Answered : 2272 Questions
For months i have had an oily discharge in my butt crack. I have a fold on my stomach; itching in my crouch and under by breast. I've tried vaginal yeast creams; cortisone ointment, lotrimin, and nothing helps. The itching is so bad that sometimes I bleed from scratching.
Posted Fri, 14 Dec 2012 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 51 minutes later
Thanks for posting your query.
I think by saying butt crack you mean, around anus, please affirm it.
fold on stomach- do you mean any weight reduction surgery, please make it more clear. Have you investigated it if any reports please provide details so that I can provide you with some opinion.
Put a follow up query with these details.
Wish you a good health.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Have itching under breast and oily discharge from butt crack. What cure should be done? 2 days later
Yes, around anus and above anus in butt crack. Yes, stomach fold is from weight loss from weight reduction surgery. The itching around the anus (which is wet all the time) and the itching in the crack are constant. The itching under the breasts and the stomach fold as well as the public area are also continuosly. I went to my gyn who told me to use vaginal cream; another dr prescribed a nyastatin powder, a dermatologis did not know what it was; and neither did my primary care dr (an XXXXXXX med dr and geriatric dr.) Another dr. said it was a yeast infection but gave no treatment instructions or medications. I hope you can help me. Thank you
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 29 minutes later
Thanks for posting your query.
You have been examined by many specialists and still no response, this status gives me the impression how complex problem you are having.
First the wetness and itching around anal region is related to probably excess fat excretion due to poor absorption(age & bariatric surgery related), solution is cut down on fat intake and fried food, and avoid snacks.
The generalised itching pubis, under breasts, stomach fold may be related to senile dryness of skin or it may be an infection called scabies.
You should firstly apply anti-scabies treatment for two days 15days apart.
If it does not solve the problem then it is senile skin dryness and you should apply the emollients like Zinc Calamine lotion twice a day. These treatments are to be carried out in clinician supervision.
Let me know after a month how did you fair.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have any follow up queries or doubts, you can forward them for me, and I shall be glad to help you.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Wishing you good health.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Have itching under breast and oily discharge from butt crack. What cure should be done? 1 hour later
What is used for anti-scabies treatment?

Thank you for your help.
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 10 hours later
Welcome back to Healthcare Magic Physician's Desk!
There are many effective drugs for scabies your clinician would know but most effective is lotion of Permethrin which is typically applied all over the body except face and eyes because it is poisonous. It should be applied at bed time and washed next morning. Apply again after 2weeks.
Meanwhile boil the linen and cloths you have used in last fortnight.
Wish you a great health!
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an OBGYN

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor