Have cluster of blister above knee and enlarge lymph node in neck. How to get cured?

Dr. Praveen Rodrigues

Dermatologist

Posted on Wed, 26 Dec 2012 in Lymphoma
Question: I have a cluster of blister looking bumps on the inside of my knees that itch like crazy and come and go, they actually don't leave but become flat and smaller when inactive. I also have several enlarged lymph nodes in my neck and an orange size hard and tender spot in my abdomin between my naval and sternum.
Answered by Dr. Praveen Rodrigues 7 hours later
Hi there XXXXXXX.
Your problems seem different in different regions & may not be connected.
The blisters if occuring bilaterally are some sort of a contact dermatitis or form of allergy. Use a topical steroid admixed with fusidic acid in cream based twice/daily local appln for 3-5 days & it should clear.
The lymph nodes merit a FNAC examination (fine needle aspiration cytology) done by a surgeon or pathologist given your past history.
The tender spot may just be an abscess & an antibiotic/antiinfllammatory course may suffice.
Cheers & Godspeed!
Dr Praveen Rodrigues MD