Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Had unprotected sex. Started feeling weak, body pain and fever. Should I be worried?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by
Practicing since : 2001
Answered : 12744 Questions
Hi doctor. I had an unprotected sex with a girl for 3 days continuosly and now after 3 days i am feeling very weak and body is aching and on and off fever is also there. What should i do? Is there something to worry about? Do i need to take some medicines? I am 28 years of age.
Posted Sun, 7 Oct 2012 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later
Thanks for posting your query.
A generalized ache in the body is not suggestive of any STD. Your symptoms are more likely to be due to the anxiety.
STD’s usually present with many symptoms chief ones being any discharge, burning sensation in urethra, redness, irritation, ulcer of sore, pain or blood during ejaculation, pain in the genitalia or early flu like symptoms in case of HIV.
Your symptoms are likely to subside in next 4-5 days. In case the symptoms are aggravated then you can consider visiting a physician for a detailed evaluation.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor