Got insect bite. Having intermittent pins and needles sensation and occasional burning sensation. Worrisome
Thanks for writing in to Healthcare Magic!
Insect bites can start a cycle of local inflammation and irritation, that is the fact in your case.
You would feel this till the local bite XXXXXXX heals fully.
It would not cause any major trouble but if it irritates you much then you can take OTC drugs like levocetirizine 5mg once a day for 5days, which would lead to symptomatic relief.
If you have any further query please let me know I would try to answer it for you.
Wish you a great health!
Welcome back to HCM!
At your age shingles erupts very fast, but you are having one or two papules and you have enough vaccination as well.
I do not think you have shingles but because you have not seen the insect biting then may be you are havin a pimple or boil.
can you send me a photograph showin front and tangential views.
I would be helpful in diagnosing it more appropriately.
I hope the advise would be useful for you.
Wishing you a great health.
Welcome back to Healthcare Magic Physician's Desk!
Oops! It is so strange.
That is why I wanted to see it's photograph before finalising my opinion on it.
Anyway I am happy that your doc has confirmed the diagnosis.
Wish you a great health!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pins and needles sensation in throat
- Pins and needles sensation in eyeballs
- Pins and needles sensation sweating
- Describe pins and needles sensation
- Insect bites pins and needles
- Pins and needles sensation
- Pins and needles sensation in back
- Cough with pins and needles sensation
- Pins and needles sensation invagina
- Pins and needles sensation armpit
- Frequent leg and back pain in different parts of body with swelling....
- Tested positive for HSV-2. Trying for weight gain. Will ensure plus have...
- Do you think taking poly iron will help heart racing? Is oxygen...
- Tiny itchy bumps that blanch when pressed randomly appeared on arms,...
- Abdominal pain which moves to testicle. CT, Urine test and USG scan said...
- Having severe back pain while sleeping. History of bladder and kidney...
- Bruise on back that pained. Pleurisy? Why did my nasal cavity start to...
- Jaw pain, bruises, lump under left jaw, stuffiness, facial pressure....
- Giraffe skin pattern by drying. Applying creams and exfoliation. What...
- Painful bump on buttocks, itches. Appears and clears. Whats this?