What causes rashes throughout the body with fever and flu-like symptoms?
I need more information about your symptoms.
Welcome to HealthcareMagic .I understand your problem.I have 5 possible diagnosis for you.First let me confirm you some things.
Do you have sore throat?
Do you have previous chickenpox history?
Do you have blisters?
Can you please send the picture of the rash?
There is a possibility for shingles.
Welcome back. I have analyzed your query.
As per the history provided by you, my opinion is that your relative may be having shingles. S/he should consult a dermatologist for a prompt examination and treatment accordingly.
Feel free to ask further questions.
You should consult with your treating doctor.
Welcome to our site.The possible causes for fever with rash include typhoid, dengue,influenza, scarlet fever,infective endocarditis etc.,
Each disease has specific type of rash.It will be better if you upload the picture of the rash.But according to the symptoms said by you,the most probable diagnosis will be influenza.You should also consult with your treating doctor for the accurate diagnosis.
If you have no other queries kindly close the conversation and rate the answer.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What could cause flu-like symptoms mouth and vaginal sores
- What causes flu-like symptoms
- High fever with flu symptoms
- Having frequent fever and flu like symptoms malaria
- Is burning of eyes and fever the symptoms of flu
- Body rash after flu symptoms
- Flu symptoms frequent urination with fever
- What causes flu symptoms
- Flu chills fever body pain back pain causes for symptoms
- Are fever symptoms of swine flu ?
- Suggest ways to manage diabetics
- Do earache, cold and fever require medical attention?
- What causes blood clot in the urine?
- What does my lab test report indicate?
- Suggest remedies for persistent chest pain
- What do the attached thyroid reports indicate?
- What causes thickened penile skin and occasional abrasions?
- Suggest treatment for allergic dermatitis
- Does Fluconazole interact with SMZ-TMP DS?
- Suggest treatment for headache and swelling in the face