What causes rashes on the abdomen when diagnosed with shingles?
THANK YOU; XXXXXXX F. Lutzke
Saginaw, Michigan USA
shingles which is a reactivation of Varicella-Zoster-Virus (VZV) may occur in the future as well. Patients usually get VZV at an early age (during their childhood) as chickenpox. Then VZV may reactivate randomly. Some individuals experience many attacks, while other individuals never have a single attack. Future attacks cannot be predicted so vaccination is recommended for individuals aged 50 or more.
I hope it helps!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes extreme pain when suffering from shingles
- What is the treatment for rashes caused due to shingles
- What is causing hair fall and shingles
- What is the cause of itchy rashes after shingles vaccine
- What are the causes and treatments for shingles
- What causes shingles
- What disease does shingles cause
- What causes rashes on body after shingle shot
- What causes shingles when suffering from chest pain
- What is the remedy for pain caused by shingles
- Suggest treatment for splenic cyst
- What causes dry throat?
- What causes itching in breast?
- What causes chest pain and heart burn?
- Suggest treatment for pain in heels
- Can i take Paxil along with Clonidine?
- Suggest ways to manage diabetes
- Does taking Plaquinel for lupus affect the memory?
- What does an enlarged lymph node on neck indicate?
- Is infection possible by touching a dead bird despite using a disinfectant?