Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
186 Doctors are Online

Getting stomach problems, have gastritis. Suggest?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2568 Questions
how to control my stomoch. because my stomach more. i have gastric.
Posted Sun, 13 Oct 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Prasad 13 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Life style changes...

Detailed Answer:

From what I understand you are looking for measures to control gastritis (upper abdominal abdominal pain).

Gastritis and hyperacidity is a life style associated condition. You change the type of diet and life style you can get this condition in control more often than not. You need to eat at regular intervals. Avoid spices and beverages. Sleep adequately and at timed intervals. Practice physical exercise, yoga and meditation. Avoid smoking and alcohol if any.

The aforementioned list of changes will bring relief to hyperacidity related complaints.

In addition to the above, I also suggest my patient to take pantoprazole 40mg tablets once a day before breakfast for 2 weeks along with prokinetic drugs like domperidone twice a day.

If the problem continues to persist, you will need an upper GI endoscopy done by trained gastroenterologist.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need clarifications.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Getting stomach problems, have gastritis. Suggest? 15 hours later
Thanks you lot Doctor.

Spinal Card. (trunk) pain is lot.

please advise me about Spinal Card. i working in BPO company.

Answered by Dr. Prasad 16 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please elaborate...

Detailed Answer:

The pain that you describe is too brief for me to provide useful comments. Please describe your complaints in detail:

I presume the topic in discussion is about back pain. Let me know since how long have you been suffering from this pain; which part of the back is aching; is it a continuous ache or intermittent pain; what aggravates is and how is it relieved.

You also need to grade the intensity of pain on a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being the most severe pain you ever had) and whether you tried any treatment/visited a doctor for the same.

I will also like to you current height and weight plus the nature of work you do.

The above set of details are few minimal details that I need to comment on this issue.

Awaiting a complete query...

Best wishes
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor