What is Hyperacidity?
Hyperacidity is reflux of acid contents from the stomach to the esophagus.The reflus causes damage to the lower esophagus.The reflux can even reach upto the throat and cause sore throat.
Questions and answers on "Hyperacidity"
Health resources related to Hyperacidity
- I am sufferring from hyperacidity due to stress
- Nursing care plan for hyperacidity
- Nutrilite product for hyperacidity
- Mercury drug over the counter drug for hyperacidity
- Kind of foods to eat for those suffering hyperacidity
- Suggest treatment for hyperacidity during pregnancy
- Nursing intervention of hyperacidity
- Hyperacidity in 7th month of pregnancy
- Have hyperacidity heartburn vomiting done endoscopy no relief
- Diagnosis of hyperacidity