Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
171 Doctors are Online

Feeling continuous pain in head, small ball type structure can be felt. Suggest?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 349 Questions
this question is from my wife.She is feeling continuos pain in her head .pl suggest whom to consultfor this . a small ball type structure can be observed in the head
Posted Sun, 4 Aug 2013 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Piyush Ostwal 13 hours later
Thanks for the query.
The common causes of headache in general population is migraine and tension headache. Other details about the location, duration of the headache is required to make diagnosis about the type of headache. Also associated symptoms like nausea, vomiting, light intolerance, sound intolerance during the headache need to be known. After examination by a doctor (neurologist) she may need MRI or CT scan and subsequently medications can be started for that. Till that time she can take simple pain killer like paracetamol.
I hope that answers your query. I there are more queries I will be happy to answer.
Good luck.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Neurologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor