Experiencing abdomen pain above vagina, vagina feels dry, feel breast pin. Taking duphaston. Side effect?
High vaginal swab and urine culture to be done
Welcome to healthcare Magic!
The Duphaston is micronized progesterone which can cause dryness of vagina but highly unlikely to cause pain locally.
You may be having a fatigue etc.
You should get a physical examination by a local gynecologist and get a high vaginal swab for Gram stain, and culture. A microscopy and culture test of urine is also advisable.
Treatment will depend on this work up, if no infection is detected then may be Duphaston can be held culprit.
I hope the advise would be informative and useful for you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Bruised feeling on side of vagina
- Swollen breast dry vagina
- Dry vagina feel pain during insertion
- Vagina feels dry and cracked
- Experiencing sharp pains in abdomen and vagina
- Pins and needles feeling in vagina
- Duphaston and vagina discharge
- Painful ripping feeling in vagina
- Dry feeling vagina pain in abdomen
- Pin sticking feeling in vagina