Does intake of Sildenafil help in treating premature ejaculation?
Welcome to HCM.
Thanks for the query
Sildenafil is useful for erectile dysfunction, not premature ejaculation. If there is problem of hardness , you can take it
You can try Paroxetine 12.5 mg before going to bed for 30 days This is a prescription medicine so you need to visit a local doctor for prescription .
Dr Saatiish Jhuntrraa
It is safe
This is an SSRI and these are safe generally. These are metabolized in liver so renal problem is no contraindication.
How ever if still you are unsure, you can try 2% lidocaine spray or cream 20 minutes before sex. This should be applied on whole penis and washed in bathroom before begining sex
DR SAATIISH JHUNTRRAA
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Does bisoprolol help premature ejaculation
- How is micropenis and premature ejaculation treated
- Is honey helpful in premature ejaculation
- How are symptoms of premature ejaculation treated
- Will safflower oil help in premature ejaculation
- Spasmo proxyvon helpful in premature ejaculation
- Premature ejaculation no help with cipralex
- How to treat premature ejaculation
- How and ed and premature ejaculation be treated
- Problem of premature ejaculation please help