Does Chronic Hepatitis B Cause Clubbing Of Fingers?
although a picture is not the best way to assess the fingers, your fingers don't like that! Perhaps you should visit your doctor for a close assessment. If you'd like to upload a close profile photo it could help me to have a better opinion though.
Liver disease may indeed cause clubbing but cirrhosis is the most common disorder (among the liver causes that is) to do so. Hepatitis B may cause cirrhosis in the long term. Clubbing by the hepatitis B itself cannot be excluded although it's not common.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is nutcracker esophagus chronic
- I am 36 years old light smoker i have been having chronic
- Role of duphaston tablets in subchronic
- Sacroiliac joint dysfunction chronic
- Scarring from tonsillectomy causing chronic
- Loose stools in toddlers chronic
- Ulceration in terminal ileum acute vs chronic
- Lump behind ear chronic
- I have this neck related problems like chronic
- Epididymitis natural remedy chronic