Does any particular medication reduce the effectiveness of Adderall?
I do not think that these can cause Adderall to be less effective.
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
Cytochrome P450 (Cyp450) has a role to play in metabolism of many drugs including Adderall (amphetamine and dextroamphetamine). Cyp4d6 is related to Cyp450 but its level is normal. I am not aware of any relation to B15 and feel that it is unrelated. So, I do not think that these can cause Adderall to be less effective.
Hope that helps.
Dr. Kunal Saha
A number of drug interactions are possible
Thanks for writing back.
Multiple drug interactions are possible between all the medicines except for estradiol and xanax. So indeed, there could be a difference in the drug action that you have been observing. A simple google search for the possible interactions can be found by searching for interactions of the individual medicines with adderall.
Please discuss with your treating physician about the possible drug interactions and about alteration of the medicines or the doses.
Dr. Kunal Saha
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Dosage and prescription for adderall medication
- Medications that reduce the effectiveness of viagra.
- What is the alternative medication for adderall xr
- Adderall and medical abortion
- Chest heaviness tightness breathlessness taking adderall side-effects of medication
- Adderall nyquil medical
- Does taking temgesics medication reduce the effect of champix
- Irritability excessive anger taking adderall medication treatment of side-effects
- Adderall and sinus medication
- Is there an alternate medication for adderall